TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers, visitors, and guests. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Term of Use agreement ("the "Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of https://cnchomedesign.com (the "Site") and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by CNC Home & Design LLC (the “Company”) upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at https://cnchomedesign.com/terms-and-conditions. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this Site is and shall continue to be the property of the Company or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
4. Intended Audience. This Site is intended for adults only. This Site is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
5. Site Use. Company grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the Site, reverse engineer or break into the Site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this Site is at the discretion of the Company and Company may terminate your use of this Site at any time.
(a) By using the Site, you also agree to and acknowledge the following:
(i) The information contained on the Site is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as, professional advice. While the contributors, employees, and/or owners of the Company are professionals and the information provided on this Site relates to issues within the Company’s areas of professionalism, the information contained on this Site is not a substitute for advice from a professional who is aware of the facts and circumstances of your individual situation.
(ii) By using the Site, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this Site.
(iii) The Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on this Site or not. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others, whether clients or customers of the Company or otherwise, are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
(iv) While the Company has taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained on this Site is accurate, we cannot guarantee that all information is correct, complete, or up to date. You accept that information on this Site may be erroneous and agree to conduct due diligence to verify any information obtained from this Site prior to taking any action.
(v) The Site may contain testimonials from clients and customers of the Company. The testimonials are actual statements made by clients and/or customers and have been truthfully conveyed on the Site. The results obtained by these clients and/or customers are not necessarily typical, and do not act as a guarantee of results that you or anyone else will obtain by using any products or services offered on this Site or by Company.
(vi) From time to time, the Company may participate in affiliate marketing and may allow affiliate links to be included in some of our pages. This means we may earn a commission if/when you click on or make purchases via affiliate links. As a policy, the Company will only affiliate with products we believe will provide value to our customers and followers. We will inform you when a link constitutes an affiliate link. You recognize that it is your personal responsibility to evaluate whether any affiliate offers are right for you or your business or will benefit you.
(vii) From time to time, the Company may refer to other products, services, coaches, consultants, and/or experts. Any such reference is not intended as an endorsement or statement that the information provided by the other party is accurate. The Company provides this information as a resource only.
(viii) From time to time, the Company may report on the success of one of its existing or prior clients/customers. This information will be accurately portrayed. You acknowledge that the prior success of others does not guarantee your success.
6. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Company and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
8. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
9. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
11. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Natalie Meyer, who can be reached as follows:
By Phone: 716-361-7588
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Ohio, without regard to conflicts of law provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and the Company or its affiliates.
13. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
14. Waiver. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by the Company must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Company.
15. Termination. The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
16. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee, agent, or client/customer of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
18. Contact Information.
CNC Home and Design, LLC